Tuesday, May 11, 2010

No Tears

India Arie.
Beautiful Woman you inspire me to be.
Natural Woman. Humble & Strong.
Comforting melodies.


I stayed home from school today because when I looked outside the world didn't seem to inviting. It's rainy, cold, and windy. Not my cup of tea. Although this whole week didn't invite me rainy or clear skies. I wanted to hide this whole week and come outside my shell when the negativity has passed. It still hasn't. I could try harder. To be honest though, I've been avoiding my blog life because I am so urgently trying to get myself to write something that inspires not only myself but others. Something beautifully poetic and wonderful, but the words won't allow themselves to pour out of my soul. Maybe this is due to the face that I haven't been feeling well lately. My heart is not opening. I feel closed off.

Anyways Miss negativity BE POSITIVE.
Let me see now I'm listening to some pretty dope music right now. NEO-SOUL is what I Love.
Found some new artists I've never heard of such as Leela James. She has a unique voice I like it.

I always wished I had an amazing voice so I could be a singer. I been researching and I think i'm going to take the path of a midwife. Delivering babies and being a mothers emotional support. I figure this job will alow my hearts Compassion Shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment