Friday, April 23, 2010

Let your light shine bright


Getting waken up early in the morning on a weekend isn't the best, thanks to my bf who woke me up leaving to work. No school today because it's a P.D. day yay! I couldn't get back to sleep anyways so I began browsing the web searching new bohemian summer looks and came across ethnic Kimono dresses. Absolutely beautiful & unique patterns that bring out the roots in different cultures I guess you could say lol! I need a different look this year so I'm experimenting & I was thinking dresses all summer long? Flowy and less sticky esp. in the hot summers sun. Fresh Look though I like the middle one most the contrast with her skin makes it look so orginal.

I feel like making a list of random things. I love making lists.
  • Is there such a thing as couples who are problem free? Joy without pain.
  • I want a room where there is an old window with a lot of light shinning through. I window in the same room as my office where I write lovely stories and for inspiration I would look out of the window.
  • I want to start my own inspiration board of all the beautiful things that will make me happy in life.
  • Discovering what my passion in life is. Something I will never grow old of. Something I will continue to pursue.
  • Paint a really stunning piece of art.
  • Get my drivers license.
  • Meditate once a day. Freeing my mind & making myself an individual from everyone else.
  • Sing in a Choir.
  • FEARLESS!
  • Eventually stop eating meat.
  • Even thought my mom thinks its a waste of monet living in an appartment I have always wanted to live in a really chic loft.
  • Becoming an Independent woman one day like my mom.
  • Finally coming Closer to God & letting releasing all of my fears. Developing spiritually and mentally with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment