Thursday, April 15, 2010

Can I get a Window Seat

This photograph is so beautiful I like the focus of the three flowers and the blurred out background.

This morning I woke up tired really tired and sore from the monthly cramps. I got up to make my bfs lunch and breakfast and because I was tired I tried my best to pursue doing this with love without bitching. Then I thought of how he must feel working three jobs. I'm proud of him for keeping it up. He's so ambitious and that is what I ♥ about my man even though sometimes he is very difficult and we argue what is the point I know he loves me so why do I allow my brain to tell me he doesn't when we argue. I guess arguing can be healthy sometimes I'm told but not to the point where it's heartfelt or name calling. Anyways I continued doing this made what I could with the food we had in the fridge.

I really need a job. I hate asking my mother, boyfriend for money. I been trying but I am not in good luck right at the moment. So I am sending out positive energy so that I may attain a JOB! Sometime in the Near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment