Monday, April 19, 2010

Dreams


I am in love with Moroccan inspired design! It is so natural and the ambiance is magical, peaceful and irresistible. I think in this surrounding I can easily listen carefully to the melodies Sade and practice on breathing and serenity. It's an area to dream and to let go of everything. Just to be.
I am inspired by the neutral colours with the red, orange, and golds.
Absolutely love this design.

ALSO
Not so Moroccan but I also enjoy the modern side of things. The white is fresh and the bold colours really define this room. I love the shape of the windows.Stunning bedroom designs. Tranquility at it's best. Especially the last one Love decorates the bedroom. I like the curtains falling down at the side of the bed very romantic.
Imagine this balcony right outside the doors of your apartment villa. So precious. I love this because it is so fresh and brings serenity into the air. I could easily pull up a chair and read from finish to end a long book on a day like this, sipping on something fruity. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment